A renowned manufacturer of Polyester, Cottons, Nylon, Viscose and Knitted Fabrics as well as providing Dying, Printing, Digital Printing, Table Printing, Embroidery, etc. solutions...
Price And Quantity
- 100 Meter
- 145.00 - 195.00 INR/Meter
- 145 INR/Meter
- 44 Inch (in)
- Quick Dry, Washable, Light in Weight
- 25 Meter (m)
- Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Meter Per Day
- 7 Days
- STANDARD PACKAGING
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- STANDARD CERTIFICATIONS
The embellishments of Mukaish are extensively used with Chikankari, as both the craft forms hail from Lucknow they have always been each otherÃ¢ÂÂs companion. On the runway, in boutiques and within homes, Mukaish work is now seen as part of the larger chikankari garment. The beauty of Mukaish work merged with chikankari lends to the attire is undeniable. Â Â From pure georgette fabric to crepe to cotton to chiffon to tusser silk one can see the amalgamation of Mukaish adornments with chikan embroidery. But the combination of white pure georgette and chikan embroidery remains favourite among the craft lovers.Â Usually, heavy chikan-and-mukaish-work georgette dresses are in white hue and can be dyed in any colour of oneÃ¢ÂÂs choice.